You are kindly invited to submit abstracts on research that you wish to present as a free or award paper during the meeting, either orally, as a video or as a poster.
Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting an abstract.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Presenting authors must register for the conference for acceptance of abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online on the conference website. Abstracts sent by e-mail, post or fax will not be accepted.
- All submissions will be evaluated by the scientific committee, who will select abstracts for oral or poster presentation.
- Titles should be entered in the “Title” field (not as part of the abstract) and should contain no more than 100 characters including spaces.
- Abstract text should be entered in the “abstract text” and the system will not allow you to enter more than 300 words. Abstracts cannot contain tables or figures. Abstracts should not contain references.
- Author's names and institutions should be entered in the appropriate fields.
- Notification of acceptance (oral/poster/ video) will be given within 10 days of abstract submission.
- Last date of Abstract Submission extended to 15th January 2019.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference app.
In case of any queries regarding abstract submission, please email us at:
Dr. Anant Patil
Dept. of Pharmacology
M / Whatsapp : 9920449433
Dr. Bhavika Verma Bhatt
M / Whatsapp : 9920213698